Responsible for: All staff below the rank of Assistant Director
The Deputy Director shall be assisted by the Asst. Director;
- He/She shall assist the Deputy Director with the day to day management of all units under the department;
- He/She shall assist the Deputy Director in arranging the business of the Board including meetings and maintaining proper records of such meetings;
- To assist in recording the proceedings of meetings and ensure the security of such recorded documents;
- To witness and sign all contracts, agreements and MoUof the Authority in the absence of the Director;
- Assist in supervising and controlling of Officers in his/her department; and
- To perform any function that may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Director, CS and Commissioner-General.
- Applicant must have an LLB degree and three (3) years post call work experience, or an LLB degree and a Masters in Law (LL.M).
- Must be a Sierra Leonean.
Please send your application, attaching CV and copies of all relevant certificates to:
National Revenue Authority
7 Bathurst Street