The NRA is in the process of restructuring the Finance Department to meet the challenging needs of the Authority. In this regard therefore, the NRA is inviting applications from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill vacancy in the following area:
Finance Manager (2)
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Applicant must be a Chartered Accountant from a recognized University. A post-graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Administration, Banking and related fields is desirable. Applicant must have over five years of working experience in preparing Financial statements and should have previously worked as Finance Manager for a reputable organization.
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and methods used to determine, estimate and analyse cost.
- Understands and appropriately apply principles and procedures relating to job duties.
- Knowledge of traditional accounting practice including accruals, obligations and cost methods.
- Ability to use computers, software applications, databases and automated systems to accomplish work
- Ability to be resilience and detail oriented
- Display high standards of ethical conduct and understands the impact of violating these standards in the organization, self and others.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budget Monitoring and Budget Approval
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Notes to the accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Managements Accounts
- Depreciation Postings
- Liaise with External Audit Staff
All applications should be posted at email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 7th November 2019.
No application will be accepted after this date.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.