The NRA is in the process of restructuring the Finance Department to meet the challenging needs of the Authority. In this regard therefore, the NRA is inviting applications from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill vacancy in the following area:
Finance Officer (1)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Administration, Banking and related fields is desirable. Applicant should have 3-5 years working experience in processing large volume of transaction and reconciliations and should have previously worked as an Accountant for a reputable organization.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of integrity and positive attitude towards work.
- Result oriented and capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in the use of computer application (MS Word. MS Excel, MS. Power Point).
- Logging of Receipt Books
- Procurement Evaluation
- Petty Cash Imp rest
- Issuance of Securitized Receipt Books
- Invoice Processing
All applications should be posted at email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 7th November 2019.
No application will be accepted after this date.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.