The NRA is in the process of restructuring the Finance Department to meet the challenging needs of the Authority. In this regard therefore, the NRA is inviting applications from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill vacancy in the following area:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Applicant must be a Part Qualified (P/Q) chartered Accountant from a recognized University. A post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Administration, Banking and related fields is desirable. Applicant must have 3-5 years working experience in processing large volume of transaction and reconciliations and should have previously worked as an Accountant for a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and methods used to determine, estimate and analyse cost.
- Understands and appropriately apply principles and procedures relating to job duties.
- Ability to use computers, software applications, databases and automated systems to accomplish work
- Ability to be resilience and detail oriented
- Display high standards of ethical conduct and understands the impact of violating these standards in the organization, self and others.
- Daily Transit Account Reconciliations
- Liaise with External Audit Staff
- Financial Support to Operational Departments
All applications should be posted at email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 7th November 2019.
No application will be accepted after this date.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.