This is an automated system to process Taxpayers’ payment for Income Taxes. Below is a list of the DTIS process:
- Present returns to Taxpayers Services (TPS).
- TPS lodge return.
- System generate slip with transaction number and other details from DTD office.
- Present the NRA paying-in slip with payments to the Banks with requisite transaction number as indicated on the paying-in-slip
- Taxpayer should return the credit advice obtain from the bank to DTD.
- DTD issue temporary slip to the taxpayer until bank statement is received within 2 to 3 working days before the issuance of NRA securitise receipt.