Position Title: Enumerators
The National Revenue Authority (NRA) in collaboration with Statistics Sierra Leone (Stats SL) will undertake field data collection (identification and registration) of business enterprises and rented property nationwide with the sole objective of updating the business and rented property registers for better planning and efficient management of revenue generation.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to undertake the exercise.
Educational qualification: At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Students awaiting results may be considered.
Experience: Must have participated in at least two field surveys and must have adequate knowledge in the use of Tablet to collect data (CAPI).
- Works under the direct supervision of the Supervisor.
- Visits and administers questionnaires to all existing businesses and rented properties located in the assigned Enumeration Area (EA).
- Stays in the assigned EA throughout the enumeration period.
- Ensures that Tablets and all other returnable materials are handed over to the Supervisor at the end of the enumeration.
- Performs any other assignment related to Business Registration and Rented Property census given to him/her by the Supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information that comes to him/her knowledge by reason of his/her employment as a data collector.
Mode of application: Application forms can be downloaded from the NRA website (See Below). Completed application forms should be scanned and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the application form the region/location you will prefer to work during this exercise.
Closing date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 12:00 noon on Friday 14th June 2019. No application will be accepted after this date and time.